Did You Miss A Post?

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Tea With The Lovely Carolyn Aiken


If you've never seen Aiken House & Gardens blog, you've been missing out on some tremendous eye candy. She has a gorgeous home and stunning gardens.


Carolyn lives in Canada. Prince Edward Island. She has seven children and nine grandchildren.


The scenes she photographs are so romantic they look plucked from a magazine. But they are not. They are where she lives and gardens. And of course has tea.


I have long admired her taste, her style, and of course her fine tablescapes.


She has such a knack for beauty that she now sells her own books full of her lovely photographic images.


Oh, what I would give to sit down to tea with her and then stroll her gardens.


Enjoy a picnic.


Oh, so heavenly.


Perhaps it's getting a bit nippy, so we'll have tea here in this comfy corner.



Yes, scones with tea at a gorgeous table.


Can you imagine a more cozy spot with the sun shining through the windows?



Are you completely smitten yet?

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

follow us in feedly

10 comments:

  1. I love her blog. She always has beautiful posts and whenever I feel down I can always go to her blog and feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pictures! Warm Greetings from the cold Warsaw. Have a look at the new photo album.
    http://marciento.wordpress.com/2014/01/07/virtual-exhibition-of-photography/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post, Brenda. Carolyn's home is filled with style, elegant and grace. I always enjoy visiting.

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this ~ I am honored!

    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her photos of her home and gardens are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am a fan of Carolyn's blog. It is truly a feast for the eyes and her garden is amazing! Best wishes to you for 2014 and your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too follow Carolyn's blog and have bought both her books. Her posts always brighten a dull day. I am very envious of her wonderful china, her garden and her home, but it is lovely that she shares it with us all over the world on her blog. Happy 2014, Jackie in Surrey, UK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered this beautiful blog. I am definitely smitten. looks like a storybook.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a follower of Carolyn's blog for almost 3 years now and really enjoy visiting her and seeing her beautiful home and gardens. She is a wonderful photographer as you can see by her photos of her gorgeous home. It's like looking at a magazine spread every time I visit. I'm now going to peruse this new blog of yours. Have a great day! Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  10. ♥♥♥ Ms. Brenda.... I really appreciate your new blog. I LOVE color in my home, and I appreciate all of your pictures, and showing us to others who love color too! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...